Karma is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food consumption.
We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us achieve this!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will help new and existing key accounts succeed after they've implemented Karma Surplus at their locations.
Your job is to constantly improve their experience and engagement with us. You are here to make them increasingly successful with Karma and more profitable every year they remain a customer with us.
Who you are
You are a doer and can maintain forward momentum. You always find new and creative ways to smash revenue goals. You challenge today’s truths, love speaking with our partners and you are very data driven. You’re eager to understand customer needs and ensure constant improvement.
Your friends describe you as intensely goal-oriented, having a great deal of self-discipline, and taking 100% responsibility for your actions and the results. You are naturally empathetic and genuine towards customers.
You are humble and positive. Despite our different backgrounds and skill-sets, we always listen to one another. There’s no room for big egos at Karma!
Your role will include:
- Building long term relationships with our partners and working with account management to ensure high customer retention, satisfaction and engagement with Karma
- Develop engagement by identifying opportunities where our services create value for our partners
- Relentlessly monitoring and managing customer health to reduce churn and constantly increase retention
- Obsessively improving time-to-value for our partners
- Deeply understand your customer metrics as well as analysing partner behaviour
- Establishing the role as a Strategic Advisor for our partners where the goal is to help them with their business development through the use of Karma
- Taking lead on measuring, defining and tracking targets & deliverables for our partner's success in a data driven manner.
- Working closely with sales, marketing and sales operation
- Developing and maintaining strategies on how best to present and share the value we create for our partners
- Holding quarterly business reviews with Key Accounts
Your previous experience
- Fluent in Swedish
- +1 years experience in sales and/or Customer Success Management
- Entrepreneurial outlook to proactively identify and engage with our partners
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships and stakeholders, on the phone and in person
- Goal orientated with a strong sense of commercial acumen