Karma has taken off at a rocketship pace 🚀 and is on the mission to transform the way the world thinks about food consumption. We are shaping the new tomorrow and 2022 will be our most exciting time yet. We are growing our Global sales team - Join the ride!
Who we are?
We are a team of competitive, business driven and entrepreneurial individuals. We thrive from our high speed environment, change is part of our DNA, and no challenge is too big or too hard. 🏆
We work hard, laugh a lot, and we don’t take ourselves too seriously (we hope you don’t either).
Who are you?
- You have great Grit, we're changing an industries way of work and change is not always super welcome
- You are very Strategic and organized (yes you understand that using a CRM actually helps). You don't just prospect, you qualify and understands how our product will fit the lead
- You have a high emotional intelligence, you have to manage several different stakeholders - all from very passionate restaurant owners to very KPI driven Headquarters
- We will always support you thrive in your sales, however, we're not looking to hire people and tell them what to do. We expect and trust you to find the way and show us your findings, so we constantly improve.
- You are entrepreneurial and truly love sales. You understand that it is so much more than selling a product, it is building a company, helping your customers to grow.
- You love SPIN selling and identify as a challenger sales rep
- The next Strategic Senior Account Executive that joins the team will mainly be focusing building and closing a sales pipe of Key accounts in the Nordics.
The typical day(s):
- A lot of Prospecting, Qualifying leads and book meetings
- Speak with several different stakeholders within our named Hitlist of Key accounts (everyone from the staff at a location to the COO at the HQ should know who you are)
- Do Needs analysis and dare to challenge your prospect to Build long term relationships
- Classic ping pong game at 3 pm (very competitive)
- Enjoy a workout session at our Office Gym
You have/meet the following:
- Experience from working in a commercial environment where you are comfortable communicating with enterprise organisations and several different stakeholders
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- A “the sky is the limit” attitude with a will to develop and grow yourself
- A humble and optimistic mindset
- An efficient way of working, you constantly look for ways to improve how you work
- Experience in working with the phone as one of your key tools
- A minimum of three years in a sales with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Fluent in Swedish with good English skills