Since launching our new order and pay product, Karma Serve, we've seen an unprecedented +600% year-on-year growth and continue to shatter records month after month. Despite the challenges of the pandemic, we not only survived but thrived.
What started as a spark of an idea has now become a roaring flame set to illuminate the European dining scene. We're not just on the fast-track to becoming the next big player - we're changing the way people eat.
Your primary responsibility is to continuously enhance their experience and foster strong engagement with our company. Your objective is to consistently drive their success with Karma, enabling them to increase profitability throughout their entire customer journey with us.
Important for you to know that this job is not about sitting in our office trying to figure out how to become a successful and trusted partner for our customers, it is about being at location and figuring it out together with the customer. This means a lot of travelling in Sweden.
Your role will include:
- Educating and building strong relationship with the staff at location on all our new Tier 1 and Enterprise go lives
- Building long term relationships with our key accounts and working with account management to ensure high customer retention, satisfaction and engagement with Karma
- Develop engagement by identifying opportunities where our services create value for our partners
- Relentlessly monitoring and managing customer health to reduce churn, constantly increase retention and expansion
- Obsessively improving time-to-value for our partners
- Deeply understand your customer metrics as well as analysing partner behaviour
- Establishing the role as a Strategic Advisor for our partners where the goal is to help them with their business development through the use of Karma
- Taking lead on measuring, defining and tracking targets & deliverables for our partner's success in a data driven manner.
- Working closely with sales, marketing and sales operation
- Developing and maintaining strategies on how best to present and share the value we create for our partners
- Holding quarterly business reviews with Key Accounts
Who you are
You are a doer and can maintain
forward momentum. You always find new and creative ways to smash revenue
goals. You challenge today’s truths, love speaking with our
partners and you are very data driven. You’re eager to understand
customer needs and ensure constant improvement.
Your friends describe you as intensely goal-oriented, having a great
deal of self-discipline and taking 100% responsibility for your actions
and the results. You are naturally empathetic and genuine towards
You are humble and positive. Despite our different backgrounds and
skill-sets, we always listen to one another. There’s no room for big
egos at Karma
Your previous experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and
external relationships and stakeholders, on the phone and in person
- 3+ years experience in sales and/or Customer Success Management
- Entrepreneurial outlook to proactively identify and engage with our partners
- Goal orientated with a strong sense of commercial acumen