Karma has taken off at a rocketship pace 🚀 and is on the mission to transform the way the world thinks about food consumption. We are growing our Operations Team in Stockholm. Join the ride and shape the new tomorrow!
The mission of your role
As Customer Onboarding Manager at Karma, you’ll be a vital part of a cross-functional team, working with the sales, support, marketing and product teams to maximise our partners success when using Karma! You will take over from Sales after the contract has been signed and onboard our customer to our product.
Who we are?
We are a team of passionate, competitive, and entrepreneurial individuals. We thrive from our high speed environment, change is part of our DNA, and no challenge is too big or too hard 🏆
We work hard, laugh a lot, and we don’t take ourselves too seriously (we hope you don’t either).
Who are you?
To take a spot in the Karma team you have a track record of getting shit done. You will play a key role in our growth and love coming to work with the mindset of always moving the needle forward. With your intense grit and amazing customer care you can paint the picture of the great road ahead for our customers.
- As an Customer Onboarding Manager you will project lead the customer after the contract has been signed
- You will Own the whole onboarding process, including onboarding and educating personnel at their location, project manage and support them, gather feedback to our product team
- Work closely with our new customers and tailor Karma’s products specifically to optimise their sales and operation
- Work iteratively and through continuous communication with customers to ensure high retention. You will be working in both Swedish and English.
- Follow up and documentation of completed onboarding
It's a big plus if you have:
- Worked in a customer facing job before (sales, customer service, hospitality)
- Experience working in a restaurant
- Experience in working with an SaaS-solution (Software as a service)
- Interest in working within a start-up environment
- Good knowledge of the Google suite, especially Slides and Sheets
The bottom line
If you’ve worked at a startup, you know. If you haven’t, here’s the rundown: there’s no room for egos, politics, or bull-sh*t. What we build today could be thrown out of the window tomorrow, but we build it with 100% commitment nonetheless. You’ll laugh more than you’ll cry, and look back at the work you do now in 10 years and think “how did we get that done?” And you’ll love every minute of it.