Customer Onboarding Manager
We usually respond within a day
Karma has taken off at a rocketship pace 🚀 and is on the mission to transform the way the world thinks about food consumption. We are growing our Operations Team in Stockholm. Join the ride and shape the new tomorrow!
The mission of your role
As Customer Onboarding Manager at Karma, you’ll be a vital part of a cross-functional team, working with the sales, support, marketing and product teams to maximise our partners success when using Karma! You will take over from Sales after the contract has been signed and onboard our customer to Karma Serve, our dine-in digital order and pay product.
Who we are?
We are a team of passionate, competitive, and entrepreneurial individuals. We thrive from our high speed environment, change is part of our DNA, and no challenge is too big or too hard 🏆
We work hard, laugh a lot, and we don’t take ourselves too seriously (we hope you don’t either).
Who are you?
To take a spot in the Karma team you have a track record of getting shit done. You will play a key role in our growth and love coming to work with the mindset of always moving the needle forward. With your intense grit and amazing customer care you can paint the picture of the great road ahead for our customers.
- As an Customer Onboarding Manager you will project lead the customer after the contract has been signed
- You will Own the whole onboarding process, including onboarding and educating personnel at their location, project manage and support them, gather feedback to our product team
- Work closely with our new customers and tailor Karma’s Serve product specifically to optimise their sales and operation. You will be speaking with the customer's management, operations managers and floor staff throughout the onboarding and thereafter.
- Work iteratively and through continuous communication with customers to ensure high retention.
- Follow up and documentation of completed onboarding
- You will be working in both Swedish and English. Fluency in both languages required.
- This position is based in Stockholm - we work both at the office, from home, out in the field with clients and on the road across Sweden - there is a lot of change of scenery!
- We are looking to hire one person for this role to start ASAP and one to start in August 2023.
It's a big plus if you have:
- Worked in a customer facing job before (sales, customer service, hospitality)
- Experience working in a restaurant
- Experience in working with an SaaS-solution (Software as a service)
- Interest in working within a start-up environment
- Good knowledge of the Google suite, especially Slides and Sheets
The bottom line
If you’ve worked at a startup, you know. If you haven’t, here’s the rundown: there’s no room for egos, politics, or bull-sh*t. What we build today could be thrown out of the window tomorrow, but we build it with 100% commitment nonetheless. You’ll laugh more than you’ll cry, and look back at the work you do now in 10 years and think “how did we get that done?” And you’ll love every minute of it.
- Customer Support
This is how we roll
Numerous mood boosting activitesWhat the hell is a zen room? Truthfully, we don't know either. But we use it for yoga and other soft activities. Oh, did we mention we have a ping pong table as well?
Early bird or night owl?As our team is growing, both early birds and night owls find themselves at Karma. Whichever you choose, there's something for you. Perks of coming early: weekly breakfast. Perks of staying late: video and board games.
Refill, anyone?One simply cannot celebrate too often. We are keen champagne drinkers, quiz players and hosts of Karmazing after-works. No reason to celebrate is too small, nor too big.
Our vision is help the hospitality industry make ordering and paying smooth, sustainable and simple. But wait, how do we get there? It is actually quite simple: Every food and drink transaction will go through Karma.
Customer Onboarding Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Karma?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.