As an Sales Representative at Karma, you'll play an important part in our commercial team, elevating the restaurant experience with Karma Serve. We value your growth and development, offering an innovative environment that fosters both personal and professional advancement.
We will offer you exciting opportunities where you’ll be at the forefront of our sales initiatives, uncovering new business prospects and driving revenue. You will work with a dynamic team that values creativity, innovation and teamwork. And an occasional game of ping pong.
Our diverse team includes amateur chefs, gamers, dog whisperers, and pilots, thriving in a fast-paced environment that embraces change. No challenge is too daunting; pushing the boundaries for success is in our DNA.
Your main focus areas:
1. Prospecting: Identify potential restaurant clients by researching and understanding the local market. This involves using various channels, including online platforms, social media, linkedin and direct outreach.
2. Outreach: Engage with restaurant owners or decision-makers through targeted and personalized communication. This could include phone calls, emails or a live visit to the restaurant.
3. Qualification: Assess the needs and suitability of potential clients. Understand their challenges and present how our solution can address their specific requirements and book a meeting with them.
4. Collaboration: Work closely with the sales teams to ensure a seamless transition of qualified leads.
What will you do?
- Understand and research the industry Karma is operating in.
- Identify and qualify leads to contribute to the sales pipeline.
- Engage prospects through effective communication and relationship-building.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and ensure smooth handover of qualified leads.
- With the support of the sales team, grow into a sales role where you are in charge of the whole sales cycle, approx 4-6 months into your employment.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of (2) two years as an Sales Development Representative (SDR), Sales Executive or in an equivalent role with outstanding results.
- Experience in utilizing the phone as a primary sales tool.
- You have actively worked with outbound B2B-sales, booking meetings over the phone/mail.
- A proactive approach to work, constantly seeking ways to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- You have great Grit. We're changing a whole industry’s way of work and change might not always be super welcome.
- A “the sky's the limit” attitude with a will to develop and grow yourself.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Other Relevant Qualifications:
- Experience in selling SaaS-solutions.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent Yrkesutbildning (YH)-degree.
- Experience from work in a restaurant and/or bar.
Ready to elevate your career and be a driving force in our success? Apply now and be part of a company where your contributions truly make an impact!
If you have any questions or wish to convince us that you are the right fit, please contact Sales Manager Magnus Rudling, 073-544 38 41.