Karma has taken off at a rocketship pace 🚀 and is on the mission to transform the way the world thinks about food consumption! We're entering the next phase of our journey and are now looking for a Country Manager that will play a key role in heading our commercial organisation for our Save product (formerly known as Karma Surplus)!
TL'DR: Your primary role is to do whatever it takes to grow Karma Save in Sweden. With you on the journey you have one of the most ambitious and driven teams you could find. Let's get the show on the road.
About the Role
We're currently re-organizing ourselves to better scale our three product suites Serve, Connect and Save. In your role as Country Manager - Karma Save you will commercially own our product helping restaurants and grocery stores reduce their food waste. This means that you are responsible for developing and implementing commercial and expansion strategies while growing and developing our customer portfolio.
To succeed in this position, you will have to have drive and hustle to get things done in the face of multiple barriers. It first and foremost requires you to be heavily sales minded, taking it upon yourself to grow and expand our customer portfolio. You also need to be data-driven to set, manage and reach targets. You are eager to work with people from different teams and functions and you are an all-rounder, able to execute on sales, marketing, PR, finance, operations and whatever else is needed for the success of the Swedish market.
You will be joining us at our HQ office in Stockholm, and although we ask of you to spend the majority of your time working from our office, there's flexibility in working from elsewhere too.
Your role will include
- Setting and reaching commercial goals for the Swedish market
- Owning P&L for the Swedish market for Karma - Save
- Collaborating with core teams in Sales, Marketing, Growth, Product, Design, Finance etc.
About You (The Ideal Candidate)
Your background and previous experience
- Demonstrated operational experience (e.g. 2-3 years at start-up)
- Experience in B2B sales (e.g 2-3 years in a sales role)
- Experience managing others
- Demonstrated analytical expertise (e.g. 2-3 years in technology company etc.)
- Experience in a high growth consumer-facing startup
- Experience in setting and managing a budget
- Fluent in English and Swedish (other languages a plus!)
Who you are
- Entrepreneurial DNA - no challenge is too big or too hard
- Experienced and inspiring leader
- Passionate about using technology to have a positive impact on the world
- Comfortable using data to make pragmatic decisions quickly
- All-rounder - able to manage across different functions and liaise with all parts of the core business (sales, marketing, product, design, finance, operations etc.)
- Creative - ability to think outside the box to try new ideas
- Hustle and get-it-done attitude - do whatever it takes to get market launched
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, uncertain environment
- Numerate and financially capable
- Experienced in working with Power Point, Excel, or similar tools
We are a team of passionate and entrepreneurial individuals. We thrive from our high speed environment, change is part of our DNA, and that no challenge is too big or too hard 🏆
We are humble, embracing differences, and have a strict “no assholes” policy. At Karma, your initiative for action is highly regarded so feel free to innovate and to be creative. We value your autonomy and your space to be yourself. You can adapt to the situation and can buckle down when needed, but always focus on finding creative solutions. We will always value finding the right person before experience. We are still at the early stages of our journey, giving you and your team many opportunities to have a great impact on Karma's future.
The bottom line
We are 20+ transparent, diverse, passionate, high-paced, fun-loving and data-driven people. Our sun-lit office in central Stockholm have high ceilings (both literally and metaphorically) and are filled to the brim with enthusiasm. We expect you to be challenged, engaged and enthusiastic for your work, every day.
You want to do something good for the world? Send in your application, and we'll make it happen!